Roles and Responsibilities
- 2-4 years of software engineering experience, including solid understanding of standard data structures and algorithms.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals; Web Development experience with Object oriented design and development experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or a related technical field or comparable experience.
- Experience on Django and Python.
- Expertise in Python backend web–development.
- Good understanding of Python related libraries and frameworks.
- Asynchronous background tasks tools (Celery or Django Q for example).
- Relational database knowledge specifically PostgreSQL.
- Hands on experience of API development & integrations, business services and REST APIs.
- Knowledge of API testing tools like RestClient, Postman, SOAPUI is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of build tools and code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN / Bitbucket.
- Ability to review specifications documents and provide technical inputs on successfully implementing business solutions.
- Good understanding of browser development tools and performance optimization.
- Ability to work independently or with a team and lead a project to completion.
- Self–motivated with outstanding interpersonal skills, strong work ethic, and excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self–starter with strong work ethic with a passion for problem–solving.
- Ability to thrive in a fast–paced, dynamic environment.
- Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both technical and non–technical audiences.
What are we looking for ?We are looking for individuals who have the following skill sets
- Works with product team to understand project requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Technical documentation – Designing architecture, flow diagrams, documenting technical implementation approaches and pseudocode
- Device strategies, or innovative approaches that have significant impact on the application design
- Set and evolve standards and best practices for our application development team – Conduct code reviews and enforce standards
- Oversee development process compliance and CI activities
- Participate in the agile feature/product design process working with cross–functional teams including
- Write domain specific automated unit tests.
How to apply?
Send an email with “Python Developer (Django)” in the subject along with your resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org