Direct to customer marketing services is a new kind of way to advertise that works much better than the traditional way. Rather than go through retailers, brands can now bypass the middlemen and sell directly to their customers and focus on only their needs.
By utilizing direct to customer marketing services, your business can see a huge increase in demand overnight. They’re the reason some businesses have lines of customers around the block or sell out of inventory constantly. Direct to customer marketing services can get more customers into your doors or to your website so you can focus on what you do best-delivering incredible products, services, and experiences.
In this article, we explore what direct 2 customer marketing is, what key factors to choose the best d2c marketing service provider, and the best 5 direct-to-customer marketing service providers in 2022 to help you grow your business and increase customer loyalty.
What is Direct to Customer Marketing
Direct 2 customer marketing is a strategy in which a company promotes and sells products or services directly to consumers without involving any intermediaries. Businesses are increasingly manufacturing, promoting, selling, and shipping their own products, and this strategy is rapidly changing the business landscape. It focuses on the customer and their needs. It is an approach to marketing that has been around for decades, but it has been given new life by the internet. The direct 2 customer marketing approach can be used in many different ways, but it always starts with understanding your customers and what they want from you.
Key Factors to Find the Best D2C Marketing Services Provider
D2C marketing is an emerging trend in the market. It is a form of marketing wherein the brand and the customer are in direct contact with each other. The customers are not just mere receivers of promotional messages from the company but instead are active participants in the company’s marketing strategy. There are several key factors to find out about a D2C marketing service provider before hiring them for your business.
- Services Offered – A key component of choosing to work with an agency is the services it offers. Your business will not drive results if the agency cannot offer the specific marketing solutions you’re looking for. Agencies can handle all or part of your marketing, depending on your objectives. It is rare for an agency to provide great results for all of the services it offers. If you want to achieve the best results, you should work with a specialized agency. An agency that specializes in content creation and promotion is better than a full-service agency if you want content marketing. It may be more beneficial for your business to work with an agency that offers complementary marketing services.
- Compatibility – When selecting a d2c marketing agency, compatibility is paramount. What’s their mission and objective? Do they seem similar to yours? Do they share the same views as you and your business? If you and them have anything in common, take some time to figure out if you are similar. In the first meeting, it’s not always obvious. The first thing you should consider is the benefits and workings of this union for your business.
- Clientele – A company’s clientele is the best way to learn about it. The level of service that the organization provides is reflected in its clients. Credibility is demonstrated by a concrete client list. The majority of high-end businesses choose well-known and popular agencies. You can decide what’s better for you in other ways, too. You should choose an agency that has a similar client base to yours.
- Expertise & Experience – An agency’s experience would demonstrate its success. The focus of some agencies may be on one particular aspect of advertising or one particular business sector. Marketing your brand is familiar to agencies advertising content related to your business. It’s important to note that this is not the only requirement. When selecting an agency, it is important to consider its experience in the industry. Through their experience, they understand your needs as a client. In this way, you avoid having to explain everything from scratch and can convey your message more effectively.
Best Direct to Customer Marketing Services Providers
1. Sekel Tech – Sekel Tech is a d2c marketing service provider specializing in hyperlocal marketing, location-based marketing, organic discovery, digital commerce services, customer acquisition, and customer retention. Sekel Tech offers a wide range of d2c marketing services to help you grow your business and increase customer loyalty. It can help you get more leads, build your brand, and increase your online presence wherever it matters most. Sekel Tech creates beautiful and powerful digital solutions for your every business need.
Sekel Tech has worked with a variety of clients within India and abroad, from small companies and fast-growing startups to enterprise brands. Some clients Sekel Tech worked with include: HP, Mahindra, NITCO, Blackberrys, Haldiram, Bridgestone, BBLunt, Colive, Grohe, and more.
2. Search Nurture – Search Nurture is a full-stack d2c service provider focused on organic search, content development, paid search, social advertising, and retail marketing with a number of prominent retailers. SaaS and eCommerce companies rely on the company for growth. Search Nurture’s sub-specialization allows it to offer d2c marketing services tailored to meet the unique needs of these industries instead of a more generic paint-by-numbers approach.
Search Nurture has worked with a variety of clients within the US and abroad, from small companies and fast-growing startups to enterprise brands. Some of Search Nurture’s clients include Intercom, Kate Spade, Databricks, John Frieda, Bioré, Borsheims, YogaFit, XQ Institute, and more.
3. Elevato Digital – Elevato digital was founded in 1986 and is a leading provider of digital-first solutions. It began as a web development company but has evolved into an engineering and marketing team that creates premium solutions for clients’ digital presences. With the combination of talented individuals, abundant resources, and in-depth knowledge, Elevato digital is able to handle any web-based project. Every aspect of web development from backend development to paid media ads to design and multimedia is handled by Elevato. It offers digital marketing, web hosting, and full-stack development to help businesses succeed in “All Things Web”.
Elevato Digital has worked with a variety of clients from small companies and fast-growing startups to enterprise brands. Some of Elevato Digital’s clients include HBS, Diamond pet foods, Equipment Share, truemedia, MidwayUSA, and more.
4. Semgeeks Digital Agency – The Semgeeks digital agency was founded in 2006 with the goal of helping companies grow and scale. They have extensive experience working with B2B and B2C clients, including Fortune 500 brands, on integrated creative and marketing strategies. With a multitude of digital strategies such as PPC, SEO, Email, Social Media, and Web Design/Development and experience on channels such as Google, Facebook/Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, AdRoll, Snapchat, and Spotify, Semgeeks digital agency team has helped their clients craft, refine and optimize digital strategy for the last 16 years.
Semgeeks has worked with a variety of clients, from small companies and fast-growing startups to enterprise brands. Some of Semgeeks’s clients include Inkwell, SurfTaco, HRC, Monmouth University, and more.
5. Huble Digital – Huble Digital is an international digital marketing agency that helps large and mid-size businesses. Their expertise lies in the development and implementation of marketing, sales, and customer service strategies. The company offers HubSpot software, technical development, implementation & onboarding, and consulting services in Europe, Middle East & Africa. Headquartered in London, they also operate from offices in the UK, USA, Singapore, Germany, and South Africa.
Huble Digital has worked with a variety of clients, from small companies and fast-growing startups to enterprise brands. Some of Huble Digital’s clients include AirPlus, Leybold, Vodafone, Travelport, Bupa, Motorola, and more.
How Sekel Tech Offers The Best D2C Marketing Services
- Best Organic Discovery Strategies – Sekel Tech is known for its expert organic discovery services, despite the ever-changing trends in the market, the team at Sekel Tech always focuses on understanding clients’ business and coming up with the best organic discovery strategies. As D2C brands don’t rely on the complex network of brick-and-mortar stores and retailers, they rely directly on websites and eCommerce platforms. This is why Sekel Tech provides the best organic discovery techniques for their clients’ D2C marketing campaigns.
- Providing High-Quality Hyperlocal Content – The role of content in D2C marketing is fundamental to all d2c marketing strategies. When your website doesn’t have content, search engines, social media, email marketing, and organic search traffic have no value. Creating content for consumers is a priority for Sekel Tech teams. As a result of our exceptional content creation team, we are able to meet the needs of visitors, answer their questions, and guide them through their journey in an efficient manner. We at Sekel Tech strongly believe in Google’s “EAT” concept, which describes the content as “expert, authoritative, and trustworthy.”
- Digital Commerce and Social Media – The use of social media in marketing and even digital commerce is among the largest, most effective, and fastest-growing channels. A D2C agency such as Sekel Tech specializes in organic social media marketing that brings good traffic to digital commerce stores. This is a cost-effective, long-term solution. The use of social media in D2C marketing can also enhance organic discovery by increasing share counts and backlinks. With its social media marketing for D2C marketing, Sekel Tech extends the reach of brands’ existing content, increases brand visibility off-site, and directs traffic to its store.
- Location-based Marketing – Sekel Tech specializes in location-based marketing services that capture and engage consumers in specific locations and present them with marketing messages. Sekel Tech’s location-based marketing solutions will increase foot traffic to your store by targeting your neighborhood, nearby events, or nearby competitors’ locations. Sekel Tech also offers local organic discovery services as mentioned above that work well with location-based marketing. This will help you appear in search engines for local customers, boosting your position on local search engines.
- Seamless Omnichannel Experience – Providing seamless omnichannel experiences to e-commerce businesses In 2022, Sekel Tech develop a strong physical and digital brand presence. The company offers the same level of customer service across online, social media, and online channels. Customers can receive a seamless shopping experience via omnichannel initiatives. By understanding which channel your customers use and which is most effective, you can easily create a seamless omnichannel selling experience with the Sekel Tech d2c commerce platform.
The conclusion of this article is that d2c marketing service companies are the future of marketing. They are able to provide a more personalized experience for their customers and they can do it more cost-effectively than traditional marketing methods. The main goal of a d2c marketing service provider is to create a personal connection with the customers. Want to learn more about D2C Fulfillment Services and D2C E-commerce Guide 2022 that can help your business grow?
Take Advantage of Sekel Tech’s Direct to Customer Marketing Services
The D2C market is becoming increasingly competitive, personalization is needed, and customer habits are rapidly changing. A major challenge is incorporating new tactics and technologies to help overcome challenges. In spite of this, there is a way to combine everything without feeling overwhelmed.
Sekel Tech is a d2c service provider that provides goal-oriented marketing solutions. Our primary focus is to help businesses increase their client retention rate and maximize conversion opportunities. The main goal of Sekel Tech’s direct 2 customer marketing services is to create a personal connection with the customers. This can be done by providing them with information about their needs, or by giving them what they want. Sekel Tech also provides first-party data for D2C brands by being close to their target audience. A marketplace listing, on the other hand, incurs a listing fee. With this option, you do not get access to first-party data that can be useful for your marketing campaign.