Last Updated: 27 September 2018
We receive information about you from various sources, including:
- 1. When you register for the Site and the Services, through your user account on the Services (your “Account”)
- 2. Your use of the Services generally and from third party websites and services.
We adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- 1. We do not rent or sell your personally identifiable information to third parties for any purposes.
- 2. We share your contact information with another User or third party only upon your consent.
- 3. Any personally identifiable information that you provide will be secured with industry standard protocols and technology.
- What information do we collect? The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. In connection with certain aspects of the Services, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Information. We collect the following types of information from our users.
- Account Information. When you create an Account, you will provide information that could be Personal Information, such as your username, password, email address, physical address and phone numbers. You acknowledge that this information may be personal to you, and by creating an account for access to the Services and providing Personal Information to us, you allow others, including us, to identify you and therefore may not be anonymous. We may use your contact information to send you information about our Services. We reserve the right to contact you when we believe it is necessary, such as for account recovery purposes.
- Virtual Telephone Numbers. We provide our clients, particularly national and regional brands and their local outlets or dealers, with virtual telephone numbers that can be used by individuals looking at their locations, products and services, campaigns or other content, as provided by us, to contact them. When end users use one of these virtual telephone numbers to contact one of our clients, we route them to the appropriate client. As part of routing a phone call made to one of our special telephone numbers, we may collect the following information about that call: (i) the telephone number placing the call and any metadata about that number that is made available by the telephone service (e.g., caller ID information); (ii) the client receiving the call; (iii) the duration of the call; (iv) the location from which the call was made; and (v) the type of device from which the call was made. While we never sell or otherwise use that number for external marketing purposes, we may store some or all of this information and our clients may place a call, send a message (including but not limited to an SMS or text message), or otherwise attempt to establish contact through the telephone number placing the call. We may use the telephone number for internal purposes such as collecting and analyzing information on usage patterns for our Services.
- IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically. We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Services, including your IP address and cookie information. This information is used for fighting spam/malware and also to facilitate collection of data concerning your interaction with the Services (e.g., what links you have clicked on).Generally, the Services automatically collect usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Services so that we can analyze and improve them.
- Email Communications. We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from us. We use this confirmation to improve our customer service.
- Aggregate Information. We collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to you, your Account or your web browser.
- How, and with whom, is my information shared? The Services are designed to help you share information with others. As a result, some of the information generated through the Services is shared publicly or with third parties. We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement and will never sell your personal information.
- Aggregate Information. We share Aggregate Information with our clients, publisher partners, service providers and other persons with whom we conduct business. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners can understand how and how often people use our Services and their services or websites, which facilitates improving both their services and how our Services interface with them. In addition, these third parties may share with us non-private, aggregated or otherwise non Personal Information about you that they have independently developed or acquired.
- Email, SMS and Phone Communications. As part of the Services, you may occasionally receive email and other communications from us, such as our newsletter or communications relating to your Account. In addition, since we are able to offer our services to you, in part, based on your willingness to be reached by our clients (third-party advertisers) and business partners, you agree to receive e-mail marketing, phone calls or SMS marketing messages from us and our clients and business partners. To unsubscribe to our newsletters, please follow the directions in these communications. Communications relating to your Account will only be sent for purposes important to the Services, such as password recovery.
- User Profile Information. User profile information including your username and other information you enter may be displayed to other users to facilitate user interaction within the Services. We will not directly reveal user email addresses to other users.
- Information Shared with Our Agents. We employ and contract with people and other entities that perform certain tasks on our behalf and who are under our control (our “Agents”). We may need to share Personal Information with our Agents in order to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, our Agents do not have any right to use Personal Information or other information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information with our Agents.
- Information Disclosed Pursuant to Business Transfers. In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- Information Disclosed for Our Protection and Others. We also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as it reasonably believes is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, (ii) enforce these Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations hereof, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect our rights, property or safety, our users and the public. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and spam/malware prevention.
- Information We Share With Your Consent. Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
- Is information about me secure? Your Account information will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your Account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account. We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise.
- What information of mine can I access? If you are a registered user, you can access information associated with your Account by logging into the Services. Registered and unregistered users can access and delete cookies through their web browser settings. If the personally identifiable information that is on file with us changes, you may correct or update it on our site by making the change on the account information page or by contacting us at email@example.com
- How can I delete my account? Should you ever decide to delete your Account, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org If you terminate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible through your Account. However, given the nature of sharing on the Services, any public activity on your Account prior to deletion will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- What choices do I have regarding my information? You can use some of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the type of information that we collect.You can always opt not to disclose certain information to us, even though it may be needed to take advantage of some of our features.You can delete your Account. Please note that we will need to verify that you have the authority to delete the Account, and activity generated prior to deletion will remain stored by us and may be publicly accessible.With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name, if you wish to have the testimonial removed, please contact us.
- What if I have questions or concerns? If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Services, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.